In the world of business, the importance of networking is second to none. But today, the way we engage with prospective clients, potential investors, and other professional connections is changing. And as life becomes increasingly dependent on digital, physical business cards are quickly becoming obsolete.
Enter Tap. With Tap, all your essential business information—from your company’s name and logo to your individual email address, title, phone number, social networks and beyond—can be exchanged using a single, scannable sticker. When you want to exchange that information with new contacts, simply hold your phones close together and the details will transfer to their device. Our intuitive app then uses smart features, like geotagging and chronological sorting options, to help you keep track of this content … and make the most of it.
You can use tap to:
- Stay in touch with people you meet effortlessly and smoothly
- Put your company logo on your employees’ phones and wallets, enabling increased brand awareness for your firm wherever they go
- Reduce workflow for your HR function – they will no longer need to issue employee-specific business cards when new employees onboard!
- Make positive environmental impact by migrating away from physical business cards – close to 90% of which are thrown away
- Save cost – at $.99 or under per sticker and with each sticker being reusable, you can save significantly by using Tap versus physical business cards
Buy Stickers Contact Us
In the beginning, there was the cocktail napkin: the blank slate on which we recorded the digits of new friends or next dates. Today, we use our smartphones to add names and numbers of the people we meet. But that hasn’t made this exchange any smoother. From “What’s your Insta?” to “Add yourself, and I’ll text you,” swapping information is still a cumbersome, inconvenient process.
But not anymore. Introducing Tap: a simple sticker and app that allow you to transfer and organize personal details—easily and instantly. Whatever content you want to share, from your name and number to your picture and Instagram handle, can be exchanged with a simple tap. When it’s scanned by another phone, that information is automatically uploaded there and arranged using our app’s helpful features—like geotagging and chronological sorting—to ensure it never gets lost.
So forget jumbled contacts that say, “Jenny – Brooklyn Soccer” or “Aaron – McGee’s Bar.” Forget the social accounts you’ve followed that you’ll never remember or the numbers buried deep within your phone that are impossible to find. Forget awkward moments of pause as you search for your own name on another person’s slow FaceBook app. These days of difficulty are over. It’s time for something new. It’s time for Tap.